- Analogy to add perspective to what frontotemporal dementia (FTD) is
- Summary of what your previous donations have gone towards and the benefits so far
- Details and explanation of hope for a cure/prevention
You've been sent there alone, and not by choice.
Now imagine, you've been told you will be there for the remaining days of your life.
- Details on how the trial came to be
- What the trial will entail
- Details on how you find out about other clinical trials occurring and more info FTD in general.
|2007 - Just a year before diagnosis, Mom, Dad and Heidi celebrate Tina graduating.|
|2014 - Mom was survived by her father ("Grandpop/Jack" and 5 (soon to be 7) grandchildren (L-R: Emma, Henry, Finn, Lily and Josh). We will carry on, but we will never forget.|
|2007, a year before diagnosis, - I am so grateful for Mom to see me graduate!|